PT (Possible FT) HR Administrator
Boca West Master Association
- Employee Relations
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for the administration of human resource matters, employment, employee benefits, 401(k) administrator duties, workers' compensation, recruitment, unemployment claims and assists with payroll. This position reports to the Accounting/Business Administrator for payroll and employee benefits' matters and to the Executive Director for all other matters.
Must have strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Keep current on human resource law, updates, and issues through subscription to appropriate publications, webinars and seminars.
Work closely with BWMA health insurance providers to ensure that all compliance with regulations are met and enrollment meetings are held as required.
Conduct recruitment for open positions.
Process all new hires.
Process open enrollment, employee requests, and changes to health coverage in a timely manner. Timely procurement of annual benefits’ comparisons is a critical part of this position.
Employee relations – conduct investigations of employee complaints or concerns, advise staff about steps of progressive discipline system and counsel managers on employee issues. Follow through from beginning to end with each case.
Work closely with BWMA 401(k) provider and company trustees to ensure that compliance with all regulations are met, enrollment meetings are held as required and proper record of attendance at such meetings is maintained.
Maintain and update all pertinent information, per legal requirements, including but not limited to I-9 forms, driver’s licenses, and emergency contact information.
Update employee manual and other company policies as needed.
Arrange for periodic training within respective departments and develop training programs as needed.
Process worker’s compensation when an injury to an employee has occurred.
Assist Accounting/Business Administrator with the Worker’s Comp. schedule for the fiscal year audit.
Assist Accounting/Business Administrator with payroll processing as required.
Maintain accurate employee files separating personal and confidential as required by law for all employees.
- Must possess strong communications (oral and written) and organizational skills; knowledge of basic accounting and office practices.
- Computer literate - working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a multi-tasking environment.
- Good customer service to employees and residents.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines.
- Good follow-up and negotiation skills.
- Keep current on human resource laws, updates and issues, through subscription to appropriate publications, webinars, seminars and organizational participation. A separate file of these publications and attendance at classes is to be kept.
- Minimum two-year college degree and applicable work experience is required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Boca West Master Association Jobs
View More Jobs in Boca Raton, FL:
- View more jobs in Boca Raton, Florida
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs in Boca Raton, Florida
- Administrative jobs in Boca Raton, Florida
- Benefits jobs in Boca Raton, Florida
- Communications jobs in Boca Raton, Florida
- Employee Relations jobs in Boca Raton, Florida
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Boca Raton, Florida
- Boca West Master Association jobs in Boca Raton, Florida