Recruiter for The Yeomen
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
The Yeomen are a community of support experts who build and staff customized support solutions for companies and organizations. We specialize in creating help desks that don’t just resolve problems, but also foster brand loyalty and growth by cultivating relationships with user communities. Our mission is to bring a human element to support by connecting customers to real people who care about customer concerns and work hard to resolve their issues with compassion, care, and positivity. More information about The Yeomen can be found at theyeomen.com
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to help us continue finding amazing people as we grow. In this recruiting role, you’ll walk applicants through the entire Recruiting Process. You will sift through Applicants, administer assessments, interview potential fits, and present them to our clients. We strive to find folks that would be an excellent cultural addition to our existing environment.
This is a full time remote position within the United States. The pay rate for this opportunity will be based on previous experience
What you’d be doing:
- Managing full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple job platforms
- Meeting with our Clients to assess their recruiting needs
- Managing our Recruiting Platform, Workable.
- Writing, posting, & managing Job Descriptions
- Vetting candidates that would be a great fit for our existing environment.
- Keeping our Recruiting Pipeline up to date and organized.
- Administering and evaluating writing assessments
- Briefing candidates before and after interviews
- Verifying references and conduct background checks
- Facilitating pre-employment assessments
- Managing all communication with candidates
- Providing updates and feedback to managers
- Maintaining accurate and current applicant data base
- Conducting interviews with potential hires.
- Lining up interviews with members of our team.
- Presenting outstanding candidates to our Clients.
- Extending an Employee Offer to folks we’d like to have join our community.
- Maintaining a “bench” of candidates we’ve interviewed who could potentially fill future positions
- Regularly evaluating and iterating on our recruiting process to make it more productive
What we’re looking for:
- An Associate’s degree in business; a bachelor’s degree is preferable
- 2-3 years of Recruiting experience
- Experience hiring remote workers a plus
- Ability to determine a great fit for our existing community.
- Masterful grammar & editing skills.
- Experience with conducting interviews.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, as there are many moving pieces.
- Impeccable organization skills are a must.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work effectively with a team in a virtual environment.
- Experience within a Recruiting Platform is essential.
- Experience setting up a Recruiting Platform a plus
- Great people skills.
The Yeomen are strong advocates of community. We believe the empathy and engagement that we invest in our customers should be reflected in our own workspace. Teamwork is the core of how we operate. We collaborate with one another, work together to solve problems, and take equal share in our successes. We celebrate and embrace diverse personalities, encourage social interaction, and welcome opportunities for our own team members to engage with each other’s insights and ideas. We also like our fun. If you can speak in gifs and emoticons, then you may be a good fit for our community
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- You can work from your home, a coffee shop, by the pool, or pretty much anywhere you can find WiFi
- Our salaries and commissions are competitive for our industry
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance coverage.
- You will be eligible to participate in our 401(k).
- You get a shiny MacBook and all kinds of software tools for making your work time productive and enjoyable
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Recruiter Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more The Yeomen Jobs
View More Jobs in Richmond, VA:
- View more jobs in Richmond, Virginia
- Recruiter jobs in Richmond, Virginia
- Engineering jobs in Richmond, Virginia
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Richmond, Virginia
- Communications jobs in Richmond, Virginia
- HRIS jobs in Richmond, Virginia
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Richmond, Virginia
- The Yeomen jobs in Richmond, Virginia