ACV Enviro is seeking a Recruiter to oversee full life cycle recruitment for entry to mid-level roles. This individual will partner with hiring managers and HR to gain a full understanding of business requirements in order to support the recruiting needs across all verticals of ACV Enviro.
Develop recruiting and staffing strategies with managers by defining job descriptions, sourcing candidates and coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
Track and identify prospective (short, medium and long term) candidates using a variety of channels
Partner with hiring managers and HR representatives to identify solutions to recruiting challenges throughout the recruiting cycle.
Seek innovative ways to source for candidates via non-traditional avenues.
Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS): job postings, open position information, candidate details, workflow, etc.
Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications with HR and hiring managers
Liaise with departments regarding new hires. (HR, I.T., Payroll etc.)
Assist with special HR projects as needed.
Develop and execute sourcing strategies to attract and recruit both active and passive candidates for all areas of the business.
Strong focus on sourcing through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, networking, referrals and employer brand marketing.
Pre-screen suitable candidates and create concisely composed summaries of each candidate to present to interviewers
Schedule phone, in person and client interviews
Build relationships with the hiring team ensuring an optimal collaborative environment
Keep an updated pipeline report and document workflow in (ATS)
Must be able to travel at least 20% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and minimum 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Able to creativity resource across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Ability to partner with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Proven record of meeting staffing goals
- Successful track record of attracting top engineering talent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and adhere to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, customer service oriented and work ethic
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Knowledge of HR related laws and regulations pertaining to recruiting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases (preferably ADP)
- Excellent knowledge of candidate selection methods and sourcing tools
- Excellent knowledge in area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Bilingual /English and Spanish
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Recruiter Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more ACV Enviro Jobs