Creative Community Living Services, Inc.
- Employee Relations
A. Communicates with supervisors to keep abreast of staffing needs.
B. Composes and places advertisements for recruitment of staff. Seeks out new avenues for recruitment.
C. Conducts employment interviews of applicants.
D. Completes thorough background checks according to established protocol.
E. Identifies recruiting problems and offers possible solutions.
F. Attends area job fairs and other recruitment opportunities.
G. Coordinates and completes new staff orientation, and schedules staff for applicable training.
H. Trains staff on electronic time card system.
I. Assists staff with leave of absence and other benefits-related paperwork.
J. Serves in the role of HR liaison with staff.
A. College or technical school degree in human services or related field.
B. Good written and oral communication skills and organizational skills.
C. Has an acceptable criminal record and background information
D. Has acceptable pre-placement drug screening results.
E. Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
F. Holds a valid drivers license with an acceptable drivers record, access to a vehicle during work hours, and proof of insurance, if applicable.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Recruiter Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Creative Community Living Services, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Cudahy, WI:
- View more jobs in Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Recruiter jobs in Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Benefits jobs in Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Creative Community Living Services, Inc. jobs in Cudahy, Wisconsin