Regional Communications & Engagement Manager, Integrated Supply Chain
- Retail / Wholesale
- EEO/Affirmative Action
The Regional Communications & Engagement Manager, Integrated Supply Chain creates, manages, and drives execution of communications strategies that enable the transformation agenda. This person creates employee engagement through our change initiatives with transparent communications, change management tools and employee inclusion. These activities will shape how employees view our company environment and foster positive emotions that enable a great place to work.
1. Develop the internal Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) communications strategy to include infrastructure, channels, and measure of effectiveness through partnership with senior leaders to ensure alignment.
2. Develop a standard approach for communication of business results and IL6S stories aligned with the Hoshin process.
3. Seek out best practices across the region and embed in communications for encouraging knowledge sharing.
4. Partner with the functions and committees to highlight engagement activities such as camp joy initiatives within the organization and the communities we serve.
5. Build tools and framework needed to accommodate organizational and employee needs taking into account the many ways for communications with digital and social media.
6. Partner with the Organization Pillar leads to develop communications strategies locally that align with Il6S progress and keeps communications focused on critical messages and eliminates "noise" of non-essential communications.
7. Benchmark internally and externally to ensure that we are integrating best practices in employee communications and engagement through our communication systems.
8. Collaborate with corporate communications & PR as appropriate for alignment of approach and messaging on strategies that impact across functions.
- Hoshin Alignment Process
- Phase in Il6S & Il6S Journey Understanding & Updates
- Communication Channels
- Unleashment Index
- Best Practice Sharing & Rewards & Recognition
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 or more years of experience working in internal communications within a large multinational manufacturing organization
- Demonstrated technical skills speech/presentation preparation of senior leaders, models and message construction in a variety of forms intended to persuade behaviors
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with change management principles and the influence on communication and engagement strategies
- Strong writing skills for speeches, presentations, newsletters, etc.
- The ability to translate business objectives into effective communication of updates, stories and cultural transformation
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Engagement Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Mondelez International Jobs
View More Jobs in East Hanover, NJ:
- View more jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Engagement Manager jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Engineering jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Legal jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Communications jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Diversity jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Mondelez International jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
View More Jobs in NJ:
- View more jobs in New Jersey
- Engagement Manager jobs in New Jersey
- Engineering jobs in New Jersey
- Legal jobs in New Jersey
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in New Jersey
- Communications jobs in New Jersey
- Diversity jobs in New Jersey
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in New Jersey
- Mondelez International jobs in New Jersey