Regional HR Manager
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you're working with us.
Regional HR Manager
At present, Arrow has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Manager in our Englewood, CO location. This dynamic new role will provide HR consultation to Director-level and below clients for all business groups within a specific region.
- Engage with the business in all aspects of HR including but not limited to;
- Employee relations
- Talent management and development
- Policies and procedures
- Compensation and performance metrics
- Change management initiatives
- Other programs that support the business in achieving its objectives.
- Provide direction, guidance and counseling to the management team on best practices, policies, and regulations to ensure compliance, employee engagement, workforce planning and appropriate handling of all other HR-related issues.
- Other projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- Minimum of seven years in an HR Generalist role or combination of HR Specialist and Generalist experience
- Strong business acumen to identify solutions for business problems
- The ability and willingness to provide practical business solutions to clients when required, exercising tact and diplomacy while providing supporting facts and data
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to build influential relationships at all levels within the organization; demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal business client
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate data into concise, executive-ready presentations and reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional action and customer service orientation with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Solid knowledge of employment law, regulations and statutes
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills as well as project management abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel an estimated 15-20%
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Experience with enterprise HR systems and applications
- Professional HR certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or equivalent)
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Arrow Jobs