Regional Learning & Development Leader
The Regional Learning & Development Leader will create the strategy roadmap and drive execution for the education and training that needs to take place within Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) NA as we work to accelerate our IL6S journey and 2020 roadmap.
- Create the strategic roadmap to achieve the stages of IL6S aligned with the business targets.
- Benchmark best practices within Mondelēz across regions as well as externally benchmark Best in Class (BIC).
- Develop the tools & systems operating within the IL6S methodology to bring BIC practices.
- Work with people across the region for Education & Training to ensure alignment/BIC sharing/metric attainment.
- Determine best learning platforms & tracking of delivery to hourly & salary workforce within the constraints of operations/budgets.
- Partner with HR & Operations to have effective integration of new employees and have “time to productive” reduced.
- Create & Deploy measurement systems reflecting BIC performance measurement systems reflecting positive Return on Investment (ROI).
- Serve as performance coach partnering with the business and determining best method for intervention when a performance gap is present.
- Ensure good systems for visibility of cross training matrix allowing flow to work and fully utilizing the talent of our teams.
- Work with external Training & Development vendors as appropriate to meet the needs of our employees through various learning platform curricula.
- Utilize strong technical experience in adult learning theories and blended learning to implement effective programs within ISC.
- Serve as a strong team member and leader willing to take on other responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Education, or Business (Master’s degree preferred)
- 7 or more years of experience supporting Learning & Development for a large Manufacturing organization
- Experience with Integrated Lean Six Sigma and bringing Learning & Development solutions for organizational transformation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment and project management skills
- 30-40% travel will be required
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Development Leader Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Mondelez International Jobs