Senior Compensation Analyst
GuideStone Financial Resources
Ready to join a dynamic, diverse financial services organization that serves more than 200,000 participants nationwide in the faith-based marketplace?
GuideStone Financial Resources, the largest Christian-screened mutual fund organization in the country, is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to administer all aspects of its compensation programs. This position will manage and carry out responsibilities with salary/payroll, the annual merit cycle, incentive programs, market pricing and analysis, and organizational pay structures.
The essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Create and maintain current salary structure for entire company to include geographical differentials.
- Provide high quality and professional guidance on a wide range of reward programs.
- Design and administer communication of employee compensation programs and processes.
- Create, administer and evaluate all incentive programs.
- Research and benchmark compensation practices to inform compensation strategies and approach.
- Complete and analyze market survey data and make grade and promotion recommendations.
- Serve as primary compensation contact to Human Resources (HRBP) business partners and Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition specialists to provide advice, direction and guidance on broadly defined compensation matters.
- Maintenance of merit and promotional guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 plus years of compensation experience including compensation incentive analysis experience, administration and design experience.
- Advanced skills in HRIS and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for all levels of employees, including executives.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to plan, prioritize and manage multiple, high-visibility projects and initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with all levels of staff and executives.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to provide a superior customer/client experience.
- Working knowledge of plan rules/guidelines and all applicable laws related to Section 125 Flex Plans, 403(b) Retirement Plans, Unfunded Deferred Compensation Plans, and Health and Welfare Plans.
- Working knowledge of ADAA, FMLA, EEOC and any other applicable laws related to employee benefits.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Preferred
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Compensation Analyst Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more GuideStone Financial Resources Jobs