Senior Compensation Consultant (HRC3)
Southern California Edison
Are you looking to make a difference in your career? We’re working on smarter grids, cleaner energy and tools to help people manage energy more efficiently.
Position Overview: As a member of the Center of Excellence for Corporate Compensation, the successful candidate will develop the framework and guidelines around corporate compensation programs and policies. He/she will provide specialized knowledge and expertise to Organizational Unit (OU) Compensation Consultants for the design of OU specific compensation programs, policies and processes ensuring alignment with Corporate Compensation framework and guidelines. He/she will collaborate with OU Compensation Consultants on high value-add, core programs and processes to ensure successful and consistent execution. Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Serves as expert in Compensation and leads the annual planning process to identify enterprise-wide priorities and develop or refresh framework, policies and processes.
- Designs, implements and administers core corporate compensation programs, policies and processes.
- Designs and implements moderate to complex company-wide initiatives.
- Develops and provides enterprise-wide training and communication materials for delivery across the OUs.
- Provides support through analysis and solution development to OU Compensation Lead on OU specific comp issues.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of compensation management experience.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field or an equivalent combination of formal education, training (e.g. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), and experience.
- Acts as a strategic consultant/expert in a specific human resources discipline for the entire Company and to Corporate Officers and department and division management.
- Conceptualizes and recommends broad human resources and organizational strategies.
- May also lead implementation efforts for broad human resources initiatives.
- Provides strategic analysis, advice, and education to executives and managers on broad human resources and organizational issues of a highly sensitive and complex nature.
- Directs the establishment of policies and practices that have Company-wide impact.
- Develops and implements key organizational strategies.
- Ensures compliance with current laws, regulations, and contract provisions.
- Manages investigations on sensitive situations and negotiates settlements or issues to resolve differences.
- Routinely advises and recommends courses of action which have a moderate to major
- Corporate impact or major business unit impact. Authority to negotiate to resolve differences.
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Policy Statement for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Compensation Analyst Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Southern California Edison Jobs