Senior Generalist, Compensation and HRIS
Antares Capital, LP
- HR Generalist
- EEO/Affirmative Action
About Antares Capital, LP:
Antares Capital is the premier provider of financing solutions for middle-market, private equity-backed transactions, having delivered more than $125 billion in financing over the last 10 years. Headquartered in Chicago with offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Norwalk (Connecticut), and Toronto, Antares provides innovative solutions for buyouts, acquisitions, growth capital, restructurings and recapitalizations and has done so for more than 25 years. The team of professionals at Antares is among the most accomplished in the industry, immersing themselves in clients’ businesses with a focus on long-term growth. When clients choose Antares, they benefit from industry leading expertise and a longstanding philosophy of delivering for clients consistently, predictably and reliably, in good and challenging times.
- Complete survey submissions, evaluate and interpret survey results and apply survey and other benchmark data in setting compensation ranges for roles.
- Provide guidance to, and maintain strong relationships with managers, recruiters and HR business partners to achieve positive and effective outcomes for pay decisions and in applying compensation policies and practices.
- Assist in administering the salary, bonus and equity planning processes, as well as the annual promotion processes. Support system set-up, maintain process documentation, create reports for leadership, and guide managers on timelines and deliverables. Analyze manager planning recommendations and influence manager planning decisions.
- Develop compensation communication and training materials.
- Conduct job evaluations for organizational leveling and FLSA classification.
- Create and run reports in Excel, manipulating data and providing insight to the HR team and business leaders
- Ensure accurate employee information. This includes new hires, terminations, and any status changes in employee records. Document HR operations procedures and recommend areas for improvement to streamline processes.
- Runs HRIS reports and conducts audits on HRIS, benefits, HR programs, and recommends corrective action for any discrepancies in data.
- Participate in compensation system and operations related projects
- BS/BA degree required; Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration preferred.
- CCP certified or PHR/SPHR preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required. Experience with ADP preferred
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Administrative Assistant Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Antares Capital, LP Jobs
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View more jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Administrative Assistant jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- HR Generalist jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Compensation jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- HRIS jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Benefits jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Antares Capital, LP jobs in Chicago, Illinois