Senior HR Generalist
Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
Reporting to the VP of Human Resources at our global headquarters in Racine, the individual in this key role will execute and support a broad array of HR programs and provide advanced consulting to management and employees on issues and concerns related to policies and practices and in compliance with regulatory and legal standards. Initially, areas of focus will include administering assigned benefits plans, programs and policies (including benefits compliance and reporting, benefits training and communications, troubleshooting and answering employee questions); supporting the administration of global compensation programs, processes and actions (including job analysis and evaluation, salary surveys, incentive and merit processes and other compensation-related projects); creating and executing recruiting plans for openings from straightforward to complex (including identifying effective recruiting tools and sources, new employee orientation and onboarding); providing sound counsel to managers and employees; assisting in the overall development and execution of the performance management program; as well as many other projects related to the smooth functioning of our HR processes and attainment of our business and team goals.
Partners with management to develop, implement and communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations. Plans and develops employee communications materials and program documents for system-wide HR programs.
Performs analysis on the workforce, HR trends, best practices and compliance.
Assists in developing and implementing complex total rewards programs and projects.
Develops and facilitates training programs and maintains accurate records.
Coordinates and administers employee health, wellness and safety plans and initiatives.
Ensures all HR documents, files and records are up-to-date and maintained according to company policy and relevant regulations.
If you have a Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management or equivalent, and at least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience with advanced knowledge of generalist functions, compliance and regulations, we’d love to hear from you.
We're also looking for:
- Advanced knowledge in the areas of recruitment, benefits, training, compensation, performance management and employee relations. Proven experience in recommending and implementing successful, impactful improvements to HR programs and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of HR laws and regulations and experience maintaining and ensuring compliance.
- Successfully managing projects from concept development to implementation, evaluation and refinement.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal/communication/presentation/facilitation skills to effectively and understandably communicate about the subject with all levels of employees and leaders as well as external vendors and providers.
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve oftentimes complex issues in a timely manner and proactively develop coherent, lawful alternative solutions.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, complex calculations and linking workbooks, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively across remote locations and time zones.
- Minimal domestic travel.
Johnson Outdoors is an equal employment opportunity company.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Johnson Outdoors Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Racine, WI:
- View more jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
- HR Generalist jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
- Benefits jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
- Johnson Outdoors Inc. jobs in Racine, Wisconsin
View More Jobs in WI:
- View more jobs in Wisconsin
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs in Wisconsin
- HR Generalist jobs in Wisconsin
- Benefits jobs in Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Wisconsin
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Wisconsin
- Johnson Outdoors Inc. jobs in Wisconsin