Senior HRIS, Benefits, and Compensation Analyst
American Council on Education
Located in Dupont Circle, the American Council on Education (ACE) is a higher education membership association with a mission driven employee population. ACE’s human resources team has an immediate opening for an experienced and independent senior HR operations professional. This position will manage the day-to-day operations of the HR technology, Benefits Administration, and Compensation functions for the organization. An ideal candidate has proven success identifying problems and implementing relevant and feasible solutions. The individual will be comfortable with change and enjoy reengineering processes to increase speed, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Essential Job Duties or Tasks:
- Manages multiple areas of specialty as a subject matter expert, consultant, and primary point of contact for all benefit related administration.
- Maintains ACE’s benefits plans ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, policies, procedures and provider requirements.
- Reviews and provides updates to all benefit related policies and procedures.
- Manages the annual open enrollment process while providing support required of all levels of staff.
- Oversees benefit data audits for invoice accuracy and retirement and medical benefit compliance.
HR Systems and Data
- Manages ACE’s HRIS system, UltiPro, and recommends and implements enhancements to the system including data audits, system administration, and vendor management.
- Creates and delivers HR reports, metrics and analytics to support the organizations data needs.
- Ensures HR data is kept current, accurate and readily available to support the invoicing, audit, and compliance processes.
- Manages ACE’s compensation program and ensures that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
- Manages the annual salary administration provides support to ACE managers as needed.
- Ensures HR colleagues are trained on compensation standards and processes.
- Prepares job descriptions and conducts job evaluations and analyses.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, information technology or a related subject.
- Five to eight years of relevant on the job experience
- Experience with a SAAS based HR information system required; UltiPro experience a plus
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of staff
- Professional, self-motivated, and results orientated
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a higher education or association environment a plus.
The American Council on Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more American Council on Education Jobs
View More Jobs in Washington, DC:
- View more jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Benefits jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Compensation jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- HRIS jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- American Council on Education jobs in Washington, District of Columbia