Senior Human Resources Manager
- Employee Relations
- EEO/Affirmative Action
The Senior HR Manager is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful Senior HR Manager will act as an employee advocate and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs specific to the business units they are in service to. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the Senior HR Manager seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The Senior HR Manager maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
- Collaborates with business partners, employees and the broader HR team across multiple locations and geographies
- Proactively supports the delivery and implementation of HR Processes, programs, initiatives, systems, policies and procedures
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Mediates employee disputes and provides conflict management resources as needed
- Balances multiple stakeholders, demonstrates an orientation to teamwork and results, able to effectively coach managers across all talent situations
- Monitor compliance issues and opportunities; ensure legal compliance
- Provide guidance to other HR associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or the equivalent in relevant experience
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience resolving complex employee relations issues preferably in a combination of start-up and larger corporate high-tech environments
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Experience with HR metrics and data to story tell and provide decision support
- Proven ability to calmly, confidently, and confidentially engage with management and employee relations to address opportunities and needs, as appropriate
- Excellent communication and consultative skills
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite and G-Suite
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
Resumes will be accepted until all positions are filled. Immediate submissions are welcome and will be reviewed promptly.
All job offers with Quantum Spatial are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply
Please upload a letter of interest, and resume with professional references in one (1) PDF via online application process.
No phone calls, please. Incomplete applications and auto-reply submissions will not be considered.
It is the policy of Quantum Spatial to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Analyst Jobs
- View more Consultant Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Quantum Spatial Jobs
View More Jobs in Lexington, KY:
- View more jobs in Lexington, Kentucky
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs in Lexington, Kentucky
- Consultant jobs in Lexington, Kentucky
- Employee Relations jobs in Lexington, Kentucky
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Lexington, Kentucky
- Training/Development jobs in Lexington, Kentucky
- Quantum Spatial jobs in Lexington, Kentucky