Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist serves as an internal subject matter expert in talent acquisition, providing a consultative partnership with hiring teams in order to recruit and hire top talent into the organization. This is a highly visible role within the organization and the successful candidate will be able to make a huge impact to our overall business by hiring the right talent for our business needs. The incumbent will identify and implement new recruitment strategies, policies, programs and practices that attract, compensate and enhance existing best practices and policies to align with the company’s strategic direction.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Influence the strategic direction of basys’ Talent Acquisition function for staff and leadership positions
- Advise and influence hiring managers on talent acquisition strategies helping to identify where to invest and pipeline talent
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with ability to source, screen, interview and close candidates
- Proactively research and identify cutting-edge sourcing techniques for identifying top technical talent
- Build strong network with local IT professionals through user groups, meet-ups, associations, networking events, etc.
- Manage and prioritize requisitions and searches while meeting and exceeding SLAs (service level agreements)
- Participate in implementing, continuously refining, and assessing recruiting processes to deliver high quality results and enhance customer and candidate experience
- Serve as the functional lead for applicant tracking module of our HRMS, working in close collaboration with the Senior HR Generalist for all system enhancements and issues
- Keep abreast of talent acquisition trends and best practices, and sharing knowledge across the organization
- Utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics to track and report against key performance indicators
- Other projects related to talent management and staffing
Why choose basys?
We believe our employees are vital to our success. We provide opportunity, nurture talent, and develop leaders.
Imagine a career where you take pride in the work you do. The solutions you develop have a direct impact within the industry. You are appreciated and acknowledged for going above and beyond the bar that is already set high. You receive honest and constructive feedback to propel your career to the next level. A place that values diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities, where humor and laughter are encouraged.
We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to executing each day. Do you want to be surrounded by passionate, dedicated people doing challenging work? Choose basys and join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in full life-cycle recruitment for Information Technology positions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team and interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to assess candidates, to identify gaps and investigate concerns along the way
- Experience with a variety of candidate assessment tools
- Proficient with Applicant Tracking and HR systems
- Skills and proficiency using MS Office applications and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- AIRS certification or similar credentials is preferred but not required. PHR or SPHR is desired.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Work Visa preferred
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Specialist Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more basys, inc. Jobs