Senior Talent Services (Human Resources) Partner
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
The Senior Talent Services Partner acts as a full talent related partner to area(s) of the organization, possesses a thorough understanding of their current and future needs, and pro-actively delivers value added Talent Services and consultancy services at the most senior level to meet and exceed those needs. This is a full-time, salaried/exempt position reporting to the Vice President of Talent Services.
- Serves as a primary contact at an advanced level for all aspects of talent services related needs, employee relations issues, as well as assisting with strategic human resource issues, projects and services.
- Provides exceptionally positive experiences to all current and potential employees, leaders, and constituencies through delivering value added services with a high-level of professionalism delivered with compassion and a healthy dose of a “human touch.”
- Consults, advises, and facilitates on a wide variety of employee issues; including selection, retention, recruitment, restructure, position/department alignment, job descriptions, disciplinary issues, individual and team development, etc...
- Pro-actively looks for, suggests, and acts on alternative, creative, and innovative ways to best accomplish superior talent and employee related outcomes.
- Exhibits foresight in recognizing potential workforce problems and/or needs and pro-actively develops solutions.
- Displays superior proficiency in assessing and articulating solution options along with associated potential consequences, outcomes, and/or risks to provide a “total picture” for recommendations and informed decision making.
- Facilitates talent selection, recruitment, onboarding, and engagement activities in order to ensure the organization is adding and retaining the best, most elite group of talented individuals who are also the right cultural fit.
- Provides guidance, counsel and policy interpretation on a range of simple to complex HR issues.
- Acts as a consultant to identify and address root causes of HR issues and implement effective solutions.
- Consults with managers and assists with discipline and performance expectations issues.
- Provides coaching and feedback on how to improve individual and team performance to meet strategic and tactical goals and objectives.
- Identifies, creates and facilitates training and development programs to meet the needs of the entire organization and/or to specific functional areas.
- Investigates employee complaints, recommends actions and partners with management to implement solutions.
- Establishes and fosters an environment of open communication and problem resolution between all levels of positions.
- Successfully assists with and/or leads talent services related projects including those involving a high degree of complexity and organizational impact.
- Actively supports team and organizational change initiatives.
- Reviews procedures and programs and initiates/implements appropriate changes.
- Monitors compliance to employment laws and HR policies and procedures; takes action to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the oversight of policy administration to include updating, maintaining and interpreting of such policies. Develops and recommends other needed policies and procedures.
- Analyzes exit interviews, turnover data, surveys, and other information, to make recommendations based upon identified problems to improve retention.
- Remain informed of developing human resource trends and legislation and of developing internal human resource needs.
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and counsel to more junior Talent Services team members.
- Serve on appropriate committees and attend leadership meetings as needed.
- Demonstrate and promote organizational values, as well as the Talent Services Vision and Standards of Excellence.
- Provides GREAT service, anticipating and exceeding the needs of our customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, human resources, or similar discipline required, Master’s degree in human resources preferred.
- SPHR preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with progressively increased responsibilities in management and administration of human resources.
- Proven ability to make a positive impact on the overall culture and outcomes of an organization through providing value added HR partnerships, exceptional experiences, and best in class HR practices.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral which transcends to diverse audiences at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and recommend appropriate and productive solutions.
- Proven successful negotiation and collaboration skills to reach win-win solutions.
- Problem solving and conflict management skills with proven success in employee issue resolution.
- Must be highly motivated and solution oriented with a high degree of integrity, ethics, discretion, and dedication to the mission of the organization.
- Broad range of human resources and business experiences across a wide variety of industries and cross functional departments desired.
- Hands-on experience in navigating International human resource issues and complexities desired.
- Must be able to work an irregular schedule, evenings or Saturdays as needed, additional hours and travel during peak times or as required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Specialist Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more RDV Corporation Jobs
View More Jobs in Grand Rapids, MI:
- View more jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Talent Specialist jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- HR Generalist jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Communications jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Employee Relations jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Training/Development jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- RDV Corporation jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan