Sr HR Business Partner
Sally Beauty Holdings
- Employee Relations
Sally Beauty Holdings, the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies, is currently searching for a number of HR Business Partners with expertise in store operations, recruitment, and distribution. We have multiple openings at our Denton corporate office and in several different areas throughout the United States.
Sally Beauty’s goal is to build a best in class team that aligns strategically with our business units and core values. These core values drive us to being talent builders and providing a collaborative culture that brings out the best in all our associates. We are committed to being talent builders at every level. This is accomplished by our can do culture and providing an environment where all are able to reach their maximum potential.
If you are a dynamic, business focused HR professional looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you! In exchange, we can you with a competitive salary and benefit package, great career development, and a fun environment.
- Handles various employee relations’ issues, such as investigating employee’s complaints, resolving employee conflicts and advising appropriate action. Develops and maintains a partnership with Loss Prevention to resolve issues. Responds to employee’s inquiries on policies and procedures.
- Advises and makes recommendations to distribution team members on all areas of human resources. Visits each department and shift periodically to build trusting consultative relationships with employees and management. Works closely with specialists at the corporate office on issues and concerns.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting process for the distribution center. Serves as liaison and talent planner for all contact labor services. Coordinates and facilitates job fairs when needed.
- Serves as a resource to all Distribution Center team members for answering general pay/benefit questions.
- Trains employees and management in all areas of human capital management including: sexual harassment, leadership skills and development, recruitment, performance management, terminations, benefits, etc.
- Facilitates employee activities, employee recognition programs, and strives to be a positive influence on management and employees in the distribution center. Monitors and analyzes employee retention/ turnover reduction strategies as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and five plus year’s human resource experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of integrity and the demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner is a must.
- Strong speaking skills as a stand-up trainer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be available for moderate travel, depending on business needs.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Business Partner Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Sally Beauty Holdings Jobs