Sr. HR Business Partner needed
- International HRM
- Organizational Development
- Employee Relations
The Sr. HR Rep/Business Partner carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, immigration, training and development, organizational development, and employment. This position provides professional HR support and consultation to managers and employees.
The ideal candidate possesses a diverse HR generalist background with a proven track record of continuous improvement in immigration procedures, training and development and employee performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management teams to ensure strategic alignment of human resources goals and objectives
- Lead performance management efforts to include conflict resolution and corrective action.
- Manage the immigration function for US region including management of compliance functions
- Ensure Department of Labor Immigration records (e.g., Public Access File, PERM audit files, etc.) are maintained to full compliance.
- Provide subject matter expertise and one-on-one immigration guidance for managers and employees.
- Oversee applications to ensure compliance with immigration laws.
- Review and recommend immigration processes to ensure efficiency and optimal employee experience.
- Vendor relationship Management - Monitor outside legal counsel and ensure service provided is in line with agreed key performance indicators.
- Support deployment of HR programs, including performance management, reporting, staffing, headcount planning/reporting, retention and career development.
- Monitor the performance evaluation program - Manage performance management system (ePDD) and ensure timely completion.
- Conduct exit interviews, maintain and process Unemployment communication.
- Coordinate New Hire Mentor Program.
Extended knowledge of employment laws and practices.
Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
Evidence of the practice of a high Effective oral and written communication level of confidentiality.
Excellent organizational skills.
Minimum Qualifications (Licenses, Education, Experience, Skills)
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
Experience in Global Immigration with strong knowledge and experience in US region.
Five plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions.
Knowledgeable in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, training.
Excellent project and people management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Business Partner Jobs
- View more International HRM Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Research Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Autoliv Jobs
View More Jobs in Auburn Hills, MI:
- View more jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Business Partner jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- International HRM jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Organizational Development jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Research jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Employee Relations jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Training/Development jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Autoliv jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan