Sr. HR Generalist
STAHL's Full Gear
- HR Generalist
STAHL's Full Gear, a GroupeSTAHL company, is an apparel manufacturer dedicated to creating a made-to-order experience for both B2B and B2C solutions. With use of 3D technology we are able to provide our customers with an easy platform to design and order seal to seam customization of apparel with a short turn around.
We are a fairly new start up under the GroupeSTAHL organization seeking to fill a newly created position of Sr. HR Generalist. In this role, the individual selected will be responsible for coordinating a wide-range of human resource functions currently covering some 45 employees. General responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring personnel.
- Enforcing payroll practices, conduct investigations, counsel employees, execute terminations and ensure employees are treated in a fair, consistent and legal manner.
- Providing assistance with performance appraisals and corrective actions, and ensuring Company personnel are well informed of human resource policies and programs
- Administer all corporate benefits programs
- Manages payroll issues/time & attendance
- Maintain and update employee records
- Ensuring the completion of all legally required forms to include tax, insurance, immigration and benefits reporting requirements, and ensures that Company records and reporting are in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Create and update job descriptions
- Coordinate and manage the Safety program to include Workers' Compensation
- Provides assistance to area personnel on training programs, benefits management, and other human resource concerns
- Prefer 3-5 years experience in a HR Generalist role with full exposure to all aspects of HR
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in HR or business related.
- Prefer PHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Experienced with social media recruiting avenues.
- Prefer an individual with bilingual fluency in Spanish
- Strong understanding of employment laws
- Well-versed in workers' compensation
- Must be a team player willing to multi-task and be flexible to a constantly changing but challenging environment
Position reports to the VP & CHRO, HR - GroupeSTAHL organization headquartered in Michigan.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please submit resume and salary history in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about us visit: www.fullgear.com and www.groupestahl.com