Sr HR Manager, Global Shared Services
- Employee Asst. Programs
- Employee Relations
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
Sr. Manager HR Global Shared Services
Plano, TX or Santa Clara, CA
Reporting into CHRO, this hands-on Senior HR Manager opportunity is focused on creating McAfee’s global HR shared services and support strategy, program design and tactical implementation.
In very active consultation with global HR colleagues and business stake holders, this role is focused on Interfacing and collaborating with all HR departments related to employee services, query and transaction handling, along with direct involvement with multiple human resource initiatives, objectives, and special projects by which a shared services model can yield the greatest results and employee satisfaction.
- Grow, and manage a high-performing, motivated team of professionals (Argentina, India, Japan, UK and the US). Coach team members on topics such as career-pathing, leadership and performance development plans, while constantly monitoring team members’ performance against expectations, offering guidance and feedback along the way.
- Supports a global based employee population in corporate offices, the field and home offices by providing service and guidance in all aspects of Human Resources.
- In support of the company’s culture, maximizing team effectiveness, change management and process improvement to drive sustainable results, a core responsibility aligns to the development, execution and deployment of new-hire onboarding and training to ensure a consistent employee experience and accurate responses to queries using the Service Now HR module.
- Constantly explore and experiment with best practices and process improvements that foster collaboration across functions, ensure smooth implementations around HR solutions and build the overall human capability of the company.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to implement and deliver HR solutions and services in support of business objectives.
- Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building. Develops strategies from team member feedback to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Driving change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
This position requires a person who truly has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and has the ability, desire and experience creating, operationalizing and measuring shared service programs.. Additionally, you must:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field ~ Masters desirable.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Direct experience creating national or global shared services and support programs. Previous global HR support management experience required.
- Must have direct experience creating and implementing global support programs that specifically align to and show results against corporate and divisional business goals.
- Experience as broad HR generalist with HRIS transaction activity and employee helpdesk.
- HRIS experience in a Work Day systems environment greatly appreciated.
Head of Americas Talent Acquisition and Executive Search
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employee Asst. Programs Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more McAfee Jobs