Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Joint Commission
Responsible for full cycle recruitment of central office and field positions, including planning and implementing creative cost-effective strategies to ensure staffing needs are fulfilled quickly and efficiently with quality hires. Responsible for administrative activities surrounding the recruitment process; including but not limited to: interview scheduling, applicant tracking, reference checks and all other additional new hire paperwork. Assists with general Human Resources projects and reporting activities.
- The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources administration or a related field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in recruiting professional personnel, with experience in healthcare recruitment preferred.
- Knowledge of social media (Linked In, Facebook, etc) and other web based recruiting preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete work independently or as part of a team engaged in multiple project assignments; ability to prioritize workload.
- Operating knowledge and experience with an applicant tracking system and its reporting functions. Experience with Ultimate Software preferred.
- Must be technically savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet sourcing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more The Joint Commission Jobs