Sr. Technical Recruiter
The Sr. Technical Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and driving new talent into our organization. In addition, the Sr. Technical Recruiter will consult and advise hiring managers on overall hiring process, collaborate on job requisition details and creation, and advise on effective candidate assessment/interview techniques.
• Review job descriptions to ensure proper advertisement format for internet job postings and target niche sites.
• Schedule and/or conduct “Intake Sessions” with Hiring Manager within 48 hours of being assigned position
• Develop effective sourcing strategies to in an effort to identify top tier talent
• Effectively screen and interview candidates to assess skill & cultural fit
• Consult with candidate and Hiring Managers throughout interviewing process to ensure best fit and candidate experience
• Assist in developing and presenting Offers to candidates and creation of Offer Request to Staffing Specialist
• Request, receive, and deliver feedback from HM’s to candidates in timely manner
• Maintain knowledge of the business supported and market demographics
• Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR management to ensure hiring requirements are met
• Contribute to continuous process improvement efforts
• Consistently update applicant tracking system and hiring managers in a timely manner
• Have the ability to meet or exceed performance measurement metrics
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Experience recruiting all levels and roles within an organization
• Experience filling SW focused roles that include, but are not limited to: Java/J2EE Developers, Architects (business, solutions, data & security), SW Eng Managers, Mobile Developers, UI/UX Developers, QA, Testing, and other technical roles (tooling, methodology, project managers, BA’s, etc.)
• Prior Corporate Recruiting experience highly preferred
• Experience Recruiting Software Engineering talent
• Excellent MS Office Skills, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
• Thorough knowledge of creating Boolean Search Strings and using deep web sourcing techniques are required.
• Previous experience using ATS systems
• Effectively communicate with team, candidates and clients.
• Ability to create innovative and effective sourcing strategies are required.
• Must be willing to cold call into competitors to find talent and create pipelines.
Job Type: Contract (6-12 Months)
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Technical Recruiter Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more MorphoTrust USA Jobs