State Human Resources Manager
- HR Generalist
Mosaic is a faith-based nonprofit organization providing a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities. We offer competitive pay and benefits, development opportunities, and a positive work environment. Mosaic is currently looking for a State HR Manager to join our team in Forest City, Iowa.
Responsible for the administration and coordination of the human resources function at assigned agencies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, coaching and developing agency human resources staff to achieve desired results and maximize employee engagement.
- Plan and direct human resources activities and functions for assigned agencies, ensuring effective standardized processes are in place.
- Work with agency leadership and direct reports to ensure effective recruitment, retention and engagement strategies and plan are in place for all assigned agencies. Monitor and evaluate progress and initiate course corrections as necessary.
- Oversee the hiring of agency staff to include effective recruitment/sourcing strategies, timely processing of applications, sound selection processes and adherence to Mosaic's best practices for hiring and onboarding.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in all areas of human resources.
- Provide support and recommendations on employee relations issues, investigations and human resources policy; including conflict resolution, performance management, corrective actions and termination.
- Oversee benefits processes, compensation, FMLA and leave of absence for agency employees.
- Coordinate human resources functions related to worker's compensation, unemployment, payroll, wage reviews, FTE analysis and personnel records.
- Provide human resources support to agency leaders and managers through consulting, coaching, mentoring and training.
- Coordinate and facilitate human resource related training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of four years' experience in Human Resources, or a related field preferred, including previous supervisory experience.
- A PHR certification preferred.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Mosaic Jobs