Supervisor, OD/Learning Operations Systems
- Organizational Development
The OD/ Learning Operations Supervisor will lead a small team focused on creating standards and driving efficiency and effectiveness within the department and in support of our business. This individual will also manage the LMS Training administrator and other future support positions on this team.
LMS & Other Team Systems
- Oversee the LMS Strategy and act as the system administrator
- Designated Support Contact (DSC) who managing tickets with vendor
- Manage system implementation (global, acquisitions, mobile)
- Establish and maintain security roles and audiences
- Manage the configuration of the LMS and other Learning systems to meet user requirements, manage customizations of the LMS, ongoing maintenance and work closely with HRIS team on user data in systems
- Drive the deployment of training via the LMS increasing learning efficiency, tracking usage satisfaction, user support and advanced reporting. Train other team members, international administrators and end users
- Manage all other OD Systems – WebEx, Zoom, TeamworkPM, Vimeo, SurveyMonkey, CenterStage, Korn Ferry 360, Engagement Survey
- Establish standard operating procedures for the LMS as well as other systems utilized by the team such as: Web-Ex, Zoom, TeamWork, Survey Monkey, Drop Box, Invoicing and Procurement
- 360 Administration
- Collection of rater information
- Submission of launch paperwork
- Progress reports to KF
- Report receipt, printing/sending to coach
- Team Member Survey
- Hierarchy creation/validation
- Support during data collection (coordination with vendor)
- Report testing and review
- Support during reporting/action planning
- Compiling action plan data/statistics
- Preparation of monthly update file (coordinated with HRIS)
- Spend Manager quarterly updates
- Day-to-day support (monitoring mailbox, responding to email inquiries, forwarding to appropriate person for resolution)
- Talent Review/Performance Evaluation
- Partner with HRIS to test solutions
- Disseminate information to managers/HRMs/HRBPs
- Prepare materials for calibration sessions and get to facilitators
- Compile results of calibration (hopefully there won’t be much/anything to do here if we get UltiPro set up)
- Liaison with internal communications and marketing to ensure our internal customers are aware of all learning opportunities
- Manage Broadcasts, Yammer, Twitter activity for team
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of all training programs whether developed in house or via vendor and keep current on emerging trends in training and development
- Monitor training costs and forecast future training needs. Improve training activities on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least 3 years' experience managing an LMS, experience with Sum Total LMS preferred. Experience setting up an LMS is a plus.
- Experience working in a compliance training/reporting environment is preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with the LMS, from time to time. Experience with technical troubleshooting is a plus.
- Strong technical skills, who can take a business need and understand how to accommodate it with technology.
- Strong customer service skills and equally strong communication skills
- Proficient working with MS Office: (MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Project, MS SharePoint).
- Occasional travel (<10%) required
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Information Systems Operations Manager Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more PSAV Jobs