System Director of Compensation - SSM Health Care
Tyler & Company
- HR Generalist
- Retail / Wholesale
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
SSM Health, a mission-driven Catholic, not-for-profit health system is one of the largest integrated delivery systems in the nation. With care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin SSM Health includes 20 hospitals, 62 outpatient care sites, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance company, two nursing homes, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a technology company and two Accountable Care Organizations. (www.ssmhealth.com)
SSM seeks a System Director of Compensation to spearhead the implementation and administration of a centralized compensation program for more than 33,000 employees system wide. The System Director of Compensation directs participation in salary surveys, conducts analysis of current programs and healthcare trends and recommends design changes as appropriate. He/she works closely with regional hospital executives to develop strategy and respond to market changes. This newly created position reports to the system vice president, total compensation and employee services, and has the direct report of nine compensation staff.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; master's degree preferred.
- At least five years of compensation experience as an accomplished leader within a large institution in healthcare or a related field.
- Experience establishing strategic vision, setting expectations and marshaling resources to deliver results.
- Thorough understanding of human resource trends/developments with the ability to incorporate them into current and future strategies.
- Strong leader with the ability to collaborate effectively by promoting teamwork.
- Ability and desire to integrate continuous quality improvement (CQI) principles and tools into work processes.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Word processing and spreadsheet analysis skills.
St. Louis is a major U.S. port in Missouri, built along the western bank of the Mississippi River, on the border with Illinois. A cultural and economic center, The Greater St. Louis area, home to 2.9 million is the largest metropolitan area in Missouri and the 19th largest in the United States. The metropolitan area is home to major corporations including Anheuser-Busch, Express Scripts, Boeing Defense, Emerson, Energizer and Purina, to name a few. The arts and entertainment district includes Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and the fabulous Fox Theater. The St. Louis City Museum was recently named one of the “World’s Best Public Spaces” by New York-based Project for Public Spaces. Other attractions include a giant aquarium, architectural museum, circus and an acclaimed zoo. Major sports teams include the St. Louis Cardinals/Major League Baseball and the St. Louis Blues/National Hockey League. The region is also known as a major college town and regional literary center. Nationally acclaimed, Forest Park is one of the largest parks in the country. The park features the St. Louis Zoo, the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Municipal Opera, the Missouri History Museum and many more. (www.stlregionalchamber.com)
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. A strong base salary, incentive plan, relocation and executive benefits package is offered.
To reply in confidence: Jane Fischer, Tyler & Company. email@example.com 610-558-6100, extension 231. Please send resumes in Word format via email. (www.tylerandco.com)
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Director of Worker's Compensation Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Tyler & Company Jobs
View More Jobs in St. Louis, MO:
- View more jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Director of Worker's Compensation jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Engineering jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- HR Generalist jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Benefits jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Communications jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Compensation jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Diversity jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Training/Development jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
- Tyler & Company jobs in St. Louis, Missouri
View More Jobs in MO:
- View more jobs in Missouri
- Director of Worker's Compensation jobs in Missouri
- Engineering jobs in Missouri
- HR Generalist jobs in Missouri
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in Missouri
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Missouri
- Benefits jobs in Missouri
- Communications jobs in Missouri
- Compensation jobs in Missouri
- Diversity jobs in Missouri
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Missouri
- Training/Development jobs in Missouri
- Tyler & Company jobs in Missouri