Talent Acquisition Manager and job
Lake Lawn Resort
1. Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
2. Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies.
3. Assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles.
4. Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required.
5. Source applicants through various methods including advertising, job sites and career fairs.
6. Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
7. Organize and conduct college recruitment programs.
8. Pre-screen job candidates.
9. Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates.
10. Perform reference and background checks.
11. Manager applicant tracking system.
12. Maintain accurate and current applicant data base.
13. Extend offers of employment within company procedures.
14. Complete reports on employment activity.
15. Conduct exit interviews.
* College degree or equivalent qualification
* Previous Recruiting experience (3+years) necessary
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational skills.
* Holds a valid driver's license with an acceptable driver's record, access to a vehicle during work hours, and proof of insurance
* Knowledge of relevant employment legislation
* Excellent sourcing and interviewing skills
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Lake Lawn Resort Jobs