Talent Acquisition Partner
Prudential Center/New Jersey Devils
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Department: People and Culture
Reports To: VP, People and Culture
Prudential Center and the New Jersey Devils are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner responsible for recruiting the best talent to join our Prudential Center and the New Jersey Devil family. This position will partner with internal departments to develop position and hiring criteria and actively recruiting. This position directly impacts the growth of our company and is critical to our goal of being recognized as an Employer of Choice.
Devils Arena Entertainment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with internal departments to develop screening and hiring criteria for open positions;
• Partners with the hiring managers to ensure the best candidates are selected and set-up for success after onboarding;
• Creates and manages recruiting processes to ensure positions are filled in a timely, thoughtful and methodical manner with world-class talent from both inside and outside the sports and entertainment industry;
• Develops and executes talent acquisition strategies that enhance the organization’s visibility/reputation in key recruiting markets;
• Train internal departments and human resources staff on implementation of talent acquisition strategies across the organization;
• Works in and uses the full functionality of the applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage the recruitment process: position requisition management, job description authoring, sourcing, screening, selection, offer negotiations and other responsibilities involved in recruitment;
• Maintains accurate and well-ordered candidate documentation to include the management of the HR hiring update document and ensures activities are in accordance with best practices, processes and applicable laws;
• Maintains organization charts;
• Ensures diversity and inclusion best practices are a part of the talent acquisition process;
• Leverages social networking (in and outside of the Company) as well as other cutting edge recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network;
• In conjunction with the People & Culture Operations Manager, collects data and metrics to develop help the VP of People & Culture make strategic decisions, implementations and adjustments about recruiting, employee satisfaction, retention and hiring manager performance;
• Evaluates existing hiring systems and processes on an ongoing basis to allow for support of our dynamic work environment;
• Manages and utilizes the resources available: compensation benchmarking, personality assessments, exit interviews;
• Other duties as assigned.
Educational Background Required:
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• 5 or more years of experience recruiting;
• Master degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or other applicable fields of study preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have the ability and interpersonal effectiveness to promote a people-centric culture;
• Must fully understand the duties involved with a full lifecycle recruiting process;
• Must possess the human resources technical knowledge to coach business counterparts accordingly;
• Must have knowledge of all areas of employment law, discrimination, EEO, ADA, and FLSA;
• Must be a strategic and critical thinker who is dynamic, forward thinking, analytical and well organized;
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and utmost discretion of information;
• Must have strong interest in the Human Resources discipline, staying abreast of trends and changes;
• Must have working knowledge of standard and advanced business principles and procedures, and the ability to incorporate them into one’s business unit or division to achieve measurable, sustainable results;
• Must have strong communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel);
• Must be an exceptional planner with the ability to coordinate multiple projects at the same time;
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and critical-thinking skills;
• Must be able to confidentially handle sensitive information, including individual performance reviews, background check, and potential work issues;
• Must possess a strong research background and be an “out-of-the-box-thinker”;
• Must be self-confident, resilient and possess a high energy level and enthusiasm;
• Must have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences;
• Must be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole.
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
This position generally requires that work be performed from the Prudential Center/New Jersey Devils offices, but attendance at events taking place in the arena or offsite, including on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Prudential Center/New Jersey Devils Jobs