Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Manager
Columbia College Chicago
Columbia College Chicago an acclaimed higher education institution set in the heart of Chicago, with over 6,000 undergraduate and graduate students, offering a distinctive curriculum that blends liberal arts, creative and media arts and business is currently searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Manager.
The Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing Columbia College Chicago’s staffing and recruiting strategies, technology, processes and people in order to identify, hire and retain the most qualified and diverse faculty and staff that will advance student-centered arts and media education. The position is also responsible for providing leadership and support to hiring managers throughout the recruitment and hiring process ensuring compliance with all applicable employment laws and College policies and procedures. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Full life-cycle recruiting which includes: sourcing, pre-qualifying candidates, participating as member of search committees, interviewing, candidate assessment, extend/negotiate offers
- Arranging work authorization for international faculty and work with hiring managers to assess candidates
- Own the talent acquisition technology by establishing practices to maintain data integrity, implement efficient business processes, and educate managers on using the technology and to continually identify ways to improve performance utilizing TALEO applicant tracking system
- Develop metrics and tracking mechanisms to measure results, impact and cost-effectiveness of team, specifically designed to minimize days-to-fill, cost per hire and new hire retention
- Developing and facilitating recruitment related training programs
For consideration, qualified candidates must have:
- Demonstration progressive recruitment experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with talent acquisition and human resources technology
- Taleo experience is required
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws and employee sourcing techniques
- Three to five years of experience of managing the recruitment function
- Experience in higher education is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required
At Columbia, we offer a rewarding work environment for our faculty and staff. We take pride in offering competitive benefits with affordable health, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending accounts; commuter benefit program, life and accidental, death & dismemberment coverage; paid and unpaid leave options; work/life benefits; educational assistance programs; and retirement and financial planning benefits.
We invite you to join our talented faculty and staff and become part of our collective aspiration to ensure Columbia prepares students for success in their creative fields through innovation, engagement and real-world experiences.
Cover letter, including salary requirements, and three professional references must be included in your Cover Letter.
Position Subject to a background screening.
This is a non-union position.
Qualified candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Columbia College Chicago is an EEO Employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Columbia College Chicago Jobs