Talent Acquisition Specialist
Michelman is a global developer and manufacturer of environmentally friendly advanced materials for industry, offering solutions for the coatings, printing & packaging and industrial manufacturing markets. The company’s surface modifiers, additives and polymers are used by leading manufacturers around the world to enhance performance attributes and add value in applications including wood and floor care products, metal and industrial coatings, paints, varnishes, inks, fibers and composites. Michelman is also well-known as an innovator in the development of barrier and functional coatings, as well as digital printing press primers that are used in the production of consumer and industrial packaging and paper products, labels, and commercially printed materials. Michelman serves its customers with production facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, product development and technical service centers in several major global markets, and a worldwide team of highly trained business development personnel.
Currently, we have a great opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources Department. This position will be located in our Blue Ash, Ohio global headquarters and will report directly to the Human Resources Manager of the Americas. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the design and execution of a robust sourcing strategy to maintain a strong candidate pipeline within our Talent Acquisition Process.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will:
- Live our Values & Behaviors
- Collaborate effectively within a highly matrixed global environment
- Define, develop and execute a sourcing strategy for recruiting initiatives
- Working as a member of a team to build a talent pipeline by sourcing and providing suggestions, new ideas, best practices and looking for ways to process improve
- Partner with HR Business partners and Hiring Managers on various position recruitment needs throughout the organization.
- Manage internal and external candidate pipeline
- Manage/promote the referral bonus program
- Build relationships with various campuses and industry networks
- Identify user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
- Effectively use recruitment venues such as Social Media, Job Boards, and other forms of media to attract talent
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Maintain our applicant tracking system to effectively track recruitment efforts
The Talent Acquisition Specialist must possess and demonstrate the skills, experiences, and competencies to fulfill all elements of the position overview in addition to the following:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced environment, recruiting for technical positions
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal communication and written communication
- Strong leadership skills including ability to engage & influence, establish rapport, & possess superb networking skills
- Experience managing process improvement initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience using, managing and implementing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
This position may require some travel; including but not limited to, various campuses, vendors, and agency partners to support key recruitment initiatives.
We are proud of our unique work environment. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our values of integrity, respect, success, curiosity, collaboration and giving. We try to live these values each and every day and encourage our team members to do the same. Our environment encourages and embraces the respectful sharing of ideas and different opinions, challenging the “status quo” and taking ownership of solving business challenges. Selected candidate will have a rigorous onboarding experience with a continued commitment to technical and professional development. We offer an excellent salary, incentive and benefits package in a progressive, empowered team environment.
No phone calls please. Michelman does not hire individuals who use tobacco products. All candidates will receive a drug test prior to beginning employment which will include a test for tobacco products.
For more information about Michelman, please visit www.michelman.com
Michelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans