Talent Acquisition Specialist
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation
We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead our U.S. recruiting function by filling open positions with high quality, difference-making candidates. Based in our Hauppauge, New York headquarters, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will work with hiring managers at all three Spellman U.S. locations.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will utilize his/her expertise in life-cycle recruiting (advertising, sourcing, screening, qualifying, scheduling, interviewing, networking and assessing) to source, recruit and on-board our next generation of team members. As owner of the recruiting processes and a member of the Global HR team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will have the opportunity to develop and enhance Human Resources processes and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting to efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Partner with hiring managers and senior executives to establish sourcing and recruiting strategies to create active and passive candidate pipelines
- Establish a sourcing network, including individuals, agencies, online partners, universities and professional networking organizations
- Maintain/develop recruitment metrics
- Manage the employee referral program
- Drive development of a campus recruitment program
- Manage the pre-employment drug screening, background check and electronic I-9 processes
- Ensure a superior candidate experience throughout the hiring process, leveraging the latest recruitment technology as well as traditional sourcing and communication techniques
- Work closely with Hiring Managers on job description development, candidate profile creation, candidate evaluation and selection. Nurture relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure clear and effective communication and to determine the effectiveness of recruiting strategies
- Contribute to and drive company-wide human resources programs, projects, and initiatives as needed
- Knowledge of current recruiting trends and best practices
- Must have working knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and their impact on the hiring process
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships; outstanding interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple searches expeditiously
- Flexibility and willingness to scale from administrative tasks up to strategic projects on a small, hands-on HR team
- BA / BS in Human Resources or related field
- PHR / SPHR or SHRM certification preferred
- 3+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruitment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. Employee may be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by employee’s supervisor and/or manager.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation Jobs