Talent Acquisition Specialist
PrimeSource Building Products Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products, is seeking a reliable, hard working Talent Acquisition Specialist in our corporate office located in Irving, Texas.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist position is responsible for sourcing, selecting, interviewing, and referring applicants for clerical, technical, warehouse, administrative and management positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in talent acquisition techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Responsibilities include the following. Additional duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Drives the company’s recruiting effort by managing the talent pipeline; configures and manages the talent portal of iCIMS.
- Coaches and train managers on recruiting practices.
- Develops training materials and conducts web classes on using the talent portal.
- Posts positions on various job boards, and also conducts applicant searches through resume databases.
- Recruits passive candidates via skills learned through AIRS program as well as using LinkedIn recruiting, Google, professional sites etc.
- Drives company brand on social sites.
- Recruits, screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. May provide initial screening for manager to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Maintains the Company SAP database for employees (i.e. Minimaster).
- Researches, analyzes and prepares statistics on recruiting and hiring key measures.
- Inputs into vendor's software, background check information on new hires and employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- Corresponds with applicants throughout the recruiting process.
- Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Assists Hiring Manager with the hiring and on boarding process.
- Tracks changes throughout the hiring phases (pre-screening, on-boarding, and release to Payroll).
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Complete special projects/duties as assigned in a timely manner.
- Manages HireVue digital interviewing system.
- Sources candidates through networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Analyzes employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Develops recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Maintains social media sites (for recruiting purposes) Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have recruiting background of at least 2 years.
Strong computer skills including Windows 2000, MS office suite, proficient in Excel
- Must have experience with the talent/applicant tracking software.
- SAP a plus.
- Recruiting certification such as AIRS is desired.
If your work history matches the above profile, and you wish to join an aggressive organization with excellent career opportunities, competitive salary and benefits, we want to meet you.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more PrimeSource Building Products Inc. Jobs