Talent acquisition specialist
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
As one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, Novant Health remains in a position of financial strength and smart growth. In July 2015, Becker’s Healthcare ranked Novant Health one of the top 10 hospitals and health systems with strong finances in the United States.
Talent acquisition specialist
Charlotte or Winston-Salem, NC
If you are a recruiter professional with a passion for finding the best talent for your organization, and excitement for exploring new tools and technology, we have a position for you.
This recruiter position partners closely with the talent acquisition sourcer and hiring leader to understand staffing needs, then screening, interviewing and routing candidates. This position works on internal client-facing with focus on getting the top candidates to the hiring leader. The talent acquisition specialist will contribute to our world class organization by building strong, trusting relationships with hiring leaders; screening and assessing applicants; while providing a remarkable candidate experience and assisting the recruiting team with overall recruiting goals, handling day to day recruiting processes, and extending job offers. The goal is to achieve the best talent match and the talent acquisition specialist must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business administration or related field required.
- Work requires minimum three years of experience in healthcare, corporate or executive recruiting including recruitment or recruitment support in a dynamic and diverse work environment.
- PHR/SPHR and/or CHCR preferable.
- Must make sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; causes change.
- Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity. Interpersonal- develops and maintain excellent working relationships within HR and the rest of the business.
- Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior.
- Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above. For example, is familiar with the federal and state laws that govern employment and can translate those into providing advice.
- Recognizes or uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information (for example, facts, ideas, or messages) in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information, which may include technical material that is appropriate for the intended audience.
- Demonstrates results orientation for delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete and timely fashion.
- Demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project oriented activities.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of a diverse work environment and have demonstrated initiatives for recruiting for diversity.
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 40 hours per week
Novant Health offers great benefits and competitive salary.
For a more detailed description and to apply to be a part of our growing team, visit JobsAtNovantHealth.org and reference job ID 188028.
Connect with our recruitment team here through live chat.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Novant Health Jobs
View More Jobs in Winston-Salem, NC:
- View more jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Talent Acquisition jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- HR Generalist jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Employee Relations jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Novant Health jobs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina