Talent Acquisition Specialist
Videojet - a fast growing, commercially focused and dynamic market leader - is seeking a high potential Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Wood Dale, IL (Chicago suburbs).
As a global leader in the marking and coding industry, it’s likely that you have purchased or used a product that was touched by a Videojet industrial printer today. From freshness dating to track and trace coding, our technologies help ensure products sold all over the globe are authentic and safe for consumers to use.
You will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruitment and sourcing strategies for North America, managing the relationship with Hiring Managers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sourcing background, drive to grow, experience working with an ATS (we use Taleo) and organizational skills to manage several hard to fill searches.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar areas; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of talent acquisition/recruitment experience in a large corporate organization and/or agency experience with 2+ years of recruiting in an engineering domain.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment recruiting for professional level and specialists.
- Creative sourcing and networking skills.
Why Videojet, a Danaher company?
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
As part of Danaher, Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, with 325,000 printers installed worldwide, over 3,600 team members in 26 countries worldwide and our distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Acquisition Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Videojet Technologies Jobs