Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
- Employee Asst. Programs
- Employee Relations
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Talent Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Talent Manager provides strategic partnership to the enterprise via a proactive approach to managing human capital. This includes the identification of issues and implementation of initiatives to support: performance management, succession planning, internal talent identification, promotion and position/location moves, employee engagement, retention, and personnel reporting. Acts as an integral part of management team discussions, using a consultative approach to help the enterprise reach their strategic business goals through people.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
· Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
· Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
· Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
Tuition Benefit plan
401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts
Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
1. Bachelor’s Degree required; postgraduate degree in HR or related field a plus
2. 7+ years of Human Resource experience, including a record of managing strategic HR issues.
3. Talent Management experience across multiple sites/businesses, including the management of employee performance issues and the annual performance appraisal process.
4. Expertise in the identification of high potentials, and succession management/planning
5. Strong relationship building, conflict management, critical judgment and negotiation skills.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Talent Management Jobs
- View more Employee Asst. Programs Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Other Jobs
- View more Heartland Financial USA, Inc. Jobs