Training and CLE Assistant
- HR Generalist
Lowenstein Sandler Law Firm is expanding, has a collaborative culture that encourages initiative and provides outstanding client service at all times. The Firm is committed to career development and offers programs that address both personal and professional development goals. Employees are given opportunities to provide community service throughout the year and offered an array of benefits such as Medical, Dental, 401K and a Profit Sharing Plan.
We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated drive, dedication, professionalism and a positive attitude. The Training & CLE Assistant (“Assistant”) will be part of a flourishing Career Development team and will provide support to help the team deliver high quality Lowenstein University training programs and experiences that position our attorneys for growth and success in their careers. Under the direction of the Training & CLE Coordinator (“Coordinator”), the Assistant will be responsible for the following items:
Essential Job Requirements:
• Entering CLE program data in the Firm’s CLE tracking software (e.g. adding and updating course listings for training opportunities, entering attendance/course completions, linking external faculty bios. and other materials to the appropriate course listings, etc.);
• Maintaining a list of the CLE programs offered to external facing audiences;
• Maintaining CLE compliant files for programs (e.g. bios, sign-in sheets, course materials, timed agendas and other relevant documents);
• Developing and maintaining a list of which jurisdictions have CLE reciprocity with New York and a resource that program attendees can leverage when submitting individual applications for credit in jurisdictions other than those in which the Firm is an Accredited Provider;
• Generating and transmitting CLE certificates to program attendees;
• Assisting CLE Coordinator with preparation of all reports and submissions required of approved/accredited providers of CLE in California, New Jersey and New York and all other jurisdictions in which the Firm may in the future, become an approved CLE provider;
• Complete ad-hoc research assignments in the training and CLE space with guidance from the Coordinator and/or Director of Career Development;
• Generating sign-in/sign-out sheets, and course evaluation forms;
• Maintaining and organizing program and project documentation; and
• Seeking timely solutions to work conflicts and priorities.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor's Degree is a plus;
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a professional services organization, experience with CLE a plus;
• Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required;
• Prior experience with database entry is required;
• Experience interacting with all levels of management, staff and external contacts is required;
• Excellent research skills;
• Excellent client service skills are necessary;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required;
• Exceptional organizational skills are an integral part of this role;
• Ability to multi task and collaborate with others is critical.
Office Location: Roseland
Schedule: 9 AM – 5 PM
Amount of Travel Required: 0
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required by employee.
Lowenstein Sandler LLP is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms are to be deemed the sole property of LLP, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Lowenstein Sandler LLP as a result of the referral.
Lowenstein Sandler LLP is an equal opportunity employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Trainer Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Lowenstein Sandler Jobs